I was a pirate and I stole it from ArticFox...
although I'm going to try and not put POTC for every answer...really!
1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
2. Name a movie you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Dead Man's Chest-7 times!
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie you can and do quote from.
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers "That there's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for!"
6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Oh, I'm bad with lyrics... (hides face in shame)
Oliver & Company
7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
High School Musical 2
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
(Now stealing ArticFox' answer as well because I do try to make everyone watch Love Actually and Coupling...also Chariots of Fire.)
9. Name a movie you own.
Pride & Prejudice
(The Keira Knightley/Tom Hollander one although the plan is to eventually buy the better Colin Firth one)
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Hmm, Eddie Izzard on The Riches but I think Justin Timberlake is one to watch as well.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Nope, even though there's one just ten miles away.
12. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet.
13. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yes, three times: Serving Sara, Big Fat Liar and The Ring.
14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
3:10 to Yuma
If it's free...
16. How often do you go to the movies?
Depends on the time of year and what our area gets, could be three times a week or once every six weeks.
17. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Jane Austen Book Club
18. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Everything except horror.
19. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
No, I'm not that old. It was a re-release for the fiftieth anniversary when I was four.
20. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Hmm, LA Confidential, I hated it and Farmer Hoggett ended up being an asshole.
21. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
22. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Either An Inconvenient Truth or Sicko
23. What is the funniest film you have ever seen?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Also, I want to see other people do this one which means you, Carolyn, hehe.